Flowp is a library which tries to bring the best ideas from Ruby / node.js world to Python making development more fun. For version 1.2.1 module flowp.testing is available which allows to write tests in a RSpec BDD style with minimum of magic and flowp.files module which brings convenient utils for files processing.
$ pip3 install flowp
Only for Python >=3.3
- Fix bug on Python 3.5, where spec file globbing was using a method that no longer exists.
- Add support for spec files in subdirectories
- Add a flag for outputting JUnit style XML results
- new module: flowp.files utils module
- flowp.testing: new mechanism independent from unittest module, uses only unittest.mock for mocking capabilities
- flowp.testing: support for files testing
- flowp.testing: better support for mocking
- initial release
- flowp.testing module only